Inaugurated in 1942 in Murtosa, the Factory of COMUR is one of the biggest flags of the national canned food industry. Initially devoted to the exportation of eels, the production then evolved to more diversified types of canned fish, always with the highest quality and excellence standards.
In new facilities since 1997, COMUR used its old factory to make a museum entirely dedicated to its history, and this shows well the brand’s economic and social importance.
Integrated into our corporate group since 2015, COMUR is one of the stars of our company.
Zona Industrial do Bunheiro